JellyPages.com

Tuesday 12 November 2013

SHARING SESSION WITH THE FOUNDER OF O-SHIMA RESTAURANT

Assalamualaikum and good evening to all my friends.

For this week, we do not have class and tutorial. However, today we had a sharing session with the founder of O-SHIMA restaurant, Pn Asnidar Hanim Yusuf.

She set up her business on 2009 where this restaurant provides Halal Japanese Food. They serve authentic Japanese food which is traditionally and originally from Japan. The name of O-SHIMA is taken from the name of a big island in Japan. In setting up her restaurant, Pn Asnidar had faces many challenges and obstacle. Being positive and never give up make her keep sustain in the business field. She also had share with us some common strategy that can be taken in any type of business. Here are the strategies:
  •  Have your niche but understand needs 
  •  Have a good location
  • Increase brand awareness
  • Full use of social media and website
  •  Retain current customer and increase new one
  • Promotion, promotion and promotion.

In my opinion, today I gain a precious sharing session as now I know how though the business field. As what I have mention in my previous post, I want to help my family business which is Kelas Al-Quran Ideal. Thus, I had jot down some important things giving by Pn Asnidar. I want to implement it in order to expand my family business. I hope I will have another sharing session with any Malay and Muslim entrepreneur and businessman in order for me to gain more knowledge and learn from it. I am happy to join business field. J

I think that is all for today. I will share with you some photo of O-SHIMA RESTAURANT. If you have time, visit there and try this delicious Japanese food with the affordable price. I also hope that I will be there soon to try and enjoy Halal Japanese Food. J




For more information, you can visit O-SHIMA RESTAURANT Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/oshimarestaurant





No comments:

Post a Comment