JellyPages.com

Saturday 30 November 2013

Forum: If you are one of the TOP managers, what kind values would like to inculcate in your organization? Why does it so?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Hi friends! How are you today? I hope all of you will be in good condition and have a wonderful day.
For this week, we don’t have any class and tutorial. Thus, we have to join an online forums tittles corporate culture. The question that we need to answer and discuss is what kind of values that I will inculcate in the organization if I am one of the top managers.
In that forum, most of my friends are thinking to have Islamic values in their organization. Their opinions are similar with me. If I am the top managers, I also want to have an Islamic value in my organization. The Islamic value does not only come on how the organization works but also in term of dress code. The implementation of work ethics such as having a tazkirah in every week, having a dhuha prayers and reciting doa in every meeting will build up the Islamic spiritual in the organization. Besides that, the dress codes are very important to show the Islamic value in the organization. Each worker has to follow the dress code which in line with Islam religious. By having this value, I think that other organization will respect our organization as we are really caring on Islamic obligation.
Last but not least, I just had my interview with IKIM where this place really takes care on the Islamic surrounding. So, I just take IKIM as one of the example where this organization has implement the Islamic values in their workplace. What I can see, even the director of the organization also wearing a 'songkok' to show the Islamic value that has been implemented there. Besides that, they also play IKIM radio where they can listen to verses of Al-quran and other segment that will motivate their workers such as morning motivation segment.
I think that’s all from me for now. See you on the next post.
Wallahualam..
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment