JellyPages.com

Friday 8 November 2013

Case Study: " The Digital Age: Shall I Tag Along?"

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Hye friends..Alhamdulillah we can still meet here in my new post. :)

This week is our semester break. I'm happy to go back home and meet my family. I grab this opportunity to helps my family in running the business. I work as a teacher in Kelas Al-Quran Ideal. I hope I can apply what I have learned in the class in expanding my family business. In Sha Allah.. :)

In the previous week, I have learned on case study title "The Digital Age: Shall I Tag Along?". This article was written by my lecturer Dr Ummi Salwa Ahmad Bustamam (^^,). I am interesting with this article. It is discuss on how a business can get along with the technology as it keep changing rapidly. 

This article focus on publishing industry. As the world of technology going advance, people want to have something that easy to get, simple and cheaper. Thus, they tend to change their reading style. They may download any file from internet, read from e-book and smartphones. As this changes happen, it give a big impact to the publisher. People tend to not buy any book when they can keep downloading.

However, there is something to think back. Even though people may use the technology to have their reading, there are still many people out there who prefer to read printed book. All students in primary and secondary school are using text book in their classes. Thus, the publisher may consider this factor to keep sustain in the industry.

Last but not least, in my opinion En Rahim (the owner of the business) should maintain in the industry and keep improving with current technology. En Rahim may have product expansion by having brick and mortar concept in his business. So, people may get the books through traditional and modern ways.

That's all for today.. Hope to see you on my the next case study! hehe..

Wassalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment